Unprecedented measures introduced due to COVID-19 outbreak:
Following the guidance and best practices by the Government, NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office it is critical for all of us to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
The CakeArt Studio, a long established and highly respected but small business always act responsibly and have decided to make the necessary decisions on behalf of all our staff and students. We are grateful for your patience and support during this time.
- With immediate effect, all our classes have been postponed. We will monitor the situation closely and provide updates to when classes can resume.
- As we get closer to a resume date we will make informed health and safety decisions and their implications to our staff and students. And decide whether or not we can resume safely.
- Alternative course dates will be offered to all students who are booked onto any class during this period.
- If the alternative dates are not convenient then a gift card will be issued for the full amount you have paid (this will not have an expiry date so you can take all the time you need to pick a suitable date). This gift voucher can also be used as part payment towards any of our other future classes.
- CakeArt Creations The Studio is currently closed but we are working from home so respondence is still available via email. Our office hours are 10am to 4.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday
We hold the right to cancel or change the date of any of our advertised classes for any reason whatsoever
Under these circumstances The CakeArt Studio will arrange an alternative date or, if this date isn’t convenient, an alternative class. If neither is possible a full refund will be offered. Travel and/or accommodation expenses will not be compensated. Please ensure you have cancellation insurance cover.
If you need to cancel your booking:
We operate a ‘no refunds’ policy. If you decide to cancel or are unable to attend any class or cannot use your gift voucher for whatever reason (which includes illness), at The CakeArt Studio owner’s discretion, if the booked event is scheduled two months or more in advance, we may possibly transfer you to another event but only if the students place is able to be re-sold. You will incur a £25 administration fee.
The ‘transfer class option’ will not be offered if any of the following apply:
- Cancellation within four weeks of the class.
- Students are unable to attend a class due to a any change in personal circumstances (illness for example).
- Students are unable to attend a class due to travel issues, goverment imposed travel restrictions, weather, cancellations by travel operators or any other external factor outside of our control.
- Students require a VISA to enter the UK and are unable to obtain one.
If you have any queries about our cancellation policy please contact us.